Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Animal Print.......

 
Either I'm getting old or my lack of appreciation for Animal Prints has been non-existent. I can recall teasing my mother endlessly about her love for all things Animal. I used to tell her that our house is going to turn into the movie "Jumanji" one day. We had enough animal print and plants that you could have possibly mistaken our home to be some kind of jungle. But here it is 2012 and I say it loud and proud............"I simply love ANIMAL PRINT anything." I think it is the greatest accent piece to any outfit and room in the home. I simply love it on my feet. Here are some on the ways that I love to incorporate the print into my wardrobe. I think on my latest date night, I may have went overboard with my accessories but hey if  looking like a character on the Lion King makes me feel good, Who Cares what other people feel? Isn't fashion about your own personal taste. I'm truly doing a thousand in the following pics.
 
 
 
 
Arm Candy and Clutch

 
 Shoes added.


A closer look

 
 I'm loving this with a pop of Orange color.
 

 
Total Look


Snakeskin another love of mine.
 


Closer Look.
 
 
What about you? Am I the only one late with this realization that Animal Print is the business?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting xoxoxo Tammy