Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Write Curl Diary: Simple Freedom: Confront Your Joy Snatchers

Here is a wonderful article that I found on "The Write Curl Diary". Please clink the link below and read the article. My biggest joy snatcher has been being the "Strong Black Woman". I spend so much time trying to solve problems that haven't even happened, that I never allow myself to live and enjoy the moment. Who cares if I am not always prepared when things go wrong? Who cares if I don't have all the answers? Who cares if I cry and have moments of depression? I'm human aren't I? Peeling my "Superwoman" cape off one layer at a time and learning to love everthing about me. Taking a chance to take a step back and learn to save myself. Flaws and all!!!!







 




The Write Curl Diary: Simple Freedom: Confront Your Joy Snatchers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting xoxoxo Tammy