Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Venetian....our little taste of luxury.

Our stay at the Venetian Hotel was wonderful. The Suite was beautiful and more than we ever expected. This was a perfect selection for us. We felt right at home. Almost to the point that we were talking about how we could actually live there. We weren't sleep either. Dreaming wide awake. Sometimes those dreams are the most vivid ones. Take a look at our hide-away.









Clark enjoying the comfort of the bed.
In the foyer posing. I wish I could take this mirror home.

Did I mention that we seen Kimora Lee Simmons? She was there to celebrate the opening of Carnivale. Lets just say she is tall and skinny. She didn't see us, though we walked right by her. Probably had something to do with her being 6'3 or more in heels and her nose was up in the air.
She probably would have been pissed that I had my chocolate African Prince with me but hers didn't come. Hi Haters!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting xoxoxo Tammy