Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Shopping.......

Las Vegas shopping caters to the Rich and Famous. Which I am not. They also have several malls that have a plethora of stores that are within my budget but clearly I was not interested in Banana Republic nor the Gap. I'm in Vegas, boo. I can see those old drabby clothes anytime. (Vegas and the alcohol definitely talking) I wanted Neiman Marcus, Gucci, LV, Christian Louboutin. (I was planning to shop like Beyonce) My wallet said "you better get on the bus and go to that outlet and quit playing" but of course I went against common sense and flew my country behind right up in those stores like they owed me something. After viewing a few price tags, I was starting to look and sound defeated as my husband sat back in amusement of my oohhhss and aahhhss over clothes that I couldn't live without (I'm still breathing) nor could I afford. It didn't help that that he had the "Oh Hell to the Naw" look on his face ( I miss Whitney) when I informed  him of the price of several items I told him that I needed. So as I was prepared to take another loss (Vegas 2, Tammy 0) he surprised me when he said, "If you want the Louis Vuitton Tammy, just get it,  get whatever you want." Really, really. Shoot boy don't play. He wasn't playing either. So after going to several upscale stores looking at the same darn purses and asking the same question, "How much is this one", I finally settled for what I felt was classy and stylish.


My husband said that this was the one that he liked. I didn't want to disappoint him, so this is the one that I got. lol

Vegas had the brother feeling generous because he also let me get the Michael Kors watch that I have been scoping for a while hoping it would go on sale.
(excuse me do you have the time, of course I do)

I didn't want to ask for anything else and I didn't until the next day (could have been an hour) but there was a beautiful choker necklace and earrings that I just had to have.



So did I get everything I wanted? Of course not, because I literally wanted everything I saw. But did my husband make me feel like he would give me the world if I wanted it? Of course he did. I'm thankful truly grateful for him and to him. He loves me. Out of all of that, he only wanted to see me smile.

(Salt & Pepa theme playing in my head.......Whata man, Whata man, Whata mighty good man, yes he is.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting xoxoxo Tammy