Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Madame Tussaud's Museum

We went to Madame Toussad's wax musuem. They really messed up when they told us we could actually touch and take pictures with the wax figures. Say nothing more, we going in DMV style........ghetto fabulous. They weren't ready!!!


Joan Rivers



Jamie Foxx

Will Smith

Halle Berry, Hallee Berrrrry

Angelina, Brad
Are you looking to adopt? I'm available.

I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller.

Shaq Diesel

What do you mean let go Michael? We have a son together.

Stop looking at the white girl Tiger. Focus man, focus.

Do the people want the song?

She isn't the only one that can do this.

 James Brown and "Mr Brown" (Madea...get it. lol)

 The King of pop and the King of Pop Tarts. lol

 Beyonce. That is all.

Tupac. Thug Life.

 Clearly he can't smell what the Roc is cooking.
 So you just going to sucker punch Muhammed Ali?


How do you spell it again? We'll just say Prince.


Oprah, I knew early on that I was a star. I grew up in a small town named flatbush.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting xoxoxo Tammy