Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Vegas Nights........

So we get to Vegas at 8:15 which is normally 11:15 est but my husband and I were to eager to explore the Vegas Strip and get the most out of this trip.  We checked into the Venetian and ooohed and aahhhed over how nice the room was then we threw our bags down and hit the floor running. Remember we are married with kids, when opportunity presents itself, we take advantage of it, we don't sleep. So with that said, we're off. Sleep can wait. Vegas is calling......here we are.










In this picture you can clearly see that I am sleep deprived. Vegas 1, Tammy 0.
It's 4 o'clock in the morning est time. I don't think that I could close my eyes. But I am sure that I was standing there like a deer in headlights for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting xoxoxo Tammy