Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Unique Heels....Would you???

Would you???

The question should be "Where would you wear these?"

A KILLER heel and a THICK platform?? A match made in HEEL HEAVEN!! 

Maybe to the......hospital. I'm sure that is where I would end up. Why not go immediately there. Save myself the trouble.

OH EMM GEEE! *cue shoe-gasm* 
Just when we thought Ruthie Davis couldn’t give us anymore heels to lust over, she brings us these “Punkie” pumps not only studded to perfection but also features a ridge style heel!
We are OFFICIALLY IN LOVE!!

I would wear these. What women doesn't want to have spare tools if her car breaks down. lol


Pretty Points! Dangerously HOT! 🔥 (Taken with instagram)

Maybe to a Janet Jackson concert. ..

5.4.3.2.1 Rhythm Nation..people of the world today.....



So WOULD YOU WEAR THESE? Let me know and where you would rock them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting xoxoxo Tammy