Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!



I just want to take some time out to say HAPPY 15TH ANNIVERSARY to my wonderful husband.




Everyone that knows me knows that I love music. I am such a lyric person.The song has to have some content for me to enjoy. Let's just say it needs to say more than "bend it over, touch your toes, bring it back". Here are some of my favorite song lyrics that remind me of my husband everytime I hear them.
Beyonce
"I can feel the sun whenever your near, everytime you touch me I just melt away."

Monica
"Waking up to you is just like waking up to Superman" 

Jennifer Hudson
"Why trip on conversations about our past; Like we didn't make it, Like we didn't man up take it"

Beyonce
"Tonight I'm gonna dance for you, put my body on your body"

Ledisi
"It doesn't matter high low whatever comes our way, you know, you and me we gone stay together"

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting xoxoxo Tammy