Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

For the love of .........Shoes!!!!

 My anniversary is on May 30th. Anybody??????? Hello???????? I am taking all gifts....



These are so on point with the Neon trend. Have you noticed that the pointed toe is on the comeback?

TREDN ALERT! Cute neon colour pop!

These are to die for. Not literally but you get the point. I would think that I was truly something when I had these on. Probably why I don't have them. Christian Louboutin never fails. Now if only I could afford a pair.

@EvelynLozada has her shoe game CORRECT!! EVERYTIME!!

I don't know if my equilibrium will allow me to stand up in these. But I really wouldn't mind testing it out with these blue wedges.

CRAZY FOR COBALT BLUE…

Snakeskin.......enough said.

@EvelynLozada gave all heel lovers serious shoe envy when she took to instagram to show off these @LouboutinWorld snakeskin peep-toe pumps! Jealous?? Us?? Never! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting xoxoxo Tammy