Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Spring Wedding

I went to a wedding this past Saturday. The talk given was a reminder of our roles as husband and wife and how by following the bible guidelines leads to a successful marriage. My husband and I attended together so we each got a renewed spirit for working hard on our marriage.

Love these shoes. Perfect Match!!


I think I am going to keep this summer bun going as long as I can. So easy to manage.


My oldest son Christopher.

My wonderful Husband!! He treats me like a Queen. I couldn't live without him.

What I wore....... A royal blue flowered dress and a white linen jacket to add a touch of elegance. My shoes were matching blue stiletto's. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful... Romantic.... And haven't seen him in along time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is still the same country boy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting xoxoxo Tammy