Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

It's Friday!!!

 
Friday is finally here and it just so happens to be a three-day weekend. There are so many things that I would love to do. Of course money and crowded highways will keep me immobile so I decided to create a wonderful stay-cation at home. Here's my picture perfect stay-cation. What's yours?
Good Food. How much better can it get to have a good meal that you dont have to cook. I suddenly have a taste for Carraba's.
What would a good sale do to invigorate my soul? Lots. I love to find a good bargain.





Who wouldn't love the serenity of a relaxing spa. I would love the idea of being pampered and being waited on hand a foot.




Spending time with my family looks a lot like this picture. You definitely can not have thin skin with us. Everyone is fair game at anytime. Whose the master at trash talking....you guessed it me!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting xoxoxo Tammy