Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

OOTD.......or Weekend

I'll never consider myself to be a fashionista. I am just a women who loves fashion. I don't have the desire to dress others or be a personal stylist. It is enough for me to dress myself and normally that is stressful enough. My style has changed so many times throughout the years. I started off as a tomboy with jeans, sweatshirts, and tennis shoes and have elevated to heels, dresses and purses and jewelry. At 40, I look to women such as Lena Horne, Ruby Dee, Claire Huxtable and Diahann Carroll as examples of what class I would like exude as I go forward. I think that these women carry themselves with such grace and poise that speak volumes. Check out my attempts to carry the torch.




I am really feeling maxi dresses. I got this from Zara in Las Vegas. It is very light and perfect for the 102 degrees we had this weekend.




Here are some of my jewelry pieces that I have been trying to incorporate into my wardrobe. I love this color.


Of course the perfect outfit has the perfect purse as an accessory.


Here I am trying out a little lace without looking like I am wearing a doilie.


The lean against the tree pose.


Me and posing with my youngest.


Me and my middle child.


He gets his smile from his momma.

Am I on my way? Tell me what you think?

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting xoxoxo Tammy