Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Would you?????

I love fashion. I stalk several blogs on the daily and I always see the cutest pieces labeled as "Thrifted". So immediately I go to find out where this person lives so that I can determine why I have never run up on a thrift store selling such cute things  Okay let me be honest, I have never really thrifted. It's not like I don't like secondhand clothing. (that looks new or slightly used) I have been in several consignment stores with the intention of browsing and hoping to find a great piece that someone was foolish to give away. Never happened!!! You want to know why?.....I just can't take the smell. I don't care how many times they say that they have washed those clothes, it still smells. Just like feet and....... you finish it. So I have been trying to come up with a way to shop secondhand (without throwing up) and still get items that I like. Solution.........many fashion bloggers sell their own stuff. Whether it is an over purchase by a shopaholic or an item just  rarely worn, you can get some really good stuff. Which leds me to the blogspot of "Where Did U Get That" or "wdugt" for short.

Karen (the blog owner) has some really great deals for new and used items that she is selling. I was able to browse and come across a lovely pair of sunglasses that are just my style and price range.  Check out my First Secondhand purchase. I'm so proud!!!


Burberry Sunglasses: $65. Retails: $190!!

100% authentic Burberry sunglasses. Never worn. Brand new in case.

Retails here for $190

Untitled


Untitled


How do you think that I did? I'M LOVING IT!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting xoxoxo Tammy