Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My Heel Fix......

I have made a vow, promise,  more like a suggestion to myself that I will not purchase a single thing that has to do with fashion until I take my trip to New York next month. Isn't that the ultimate shopping capital? Well it depends on who you ask. Anywhere (I dont mean anywhere, anywhere) I find a sale that is 50% off or more is the place to be. For me, internet shopping is where it's at. You would think that I have tons of friends that care about me by looking at the number of emails that I have in my inbox. Nope! (In my defense, it's how you define friends, duh!) I think that Banana Republic, Nordstrom, Michael Kors, Gilt, Hautelook, MYhabit, THE OUTNET (just to name a few) are MY Friends. They contact me everyday and call me by my name and they are always looking out for me and my wallet. How many of your friends would do that? Exactly! If not, you need to seek ones that really have your best interest at heart. I digress, this post was supposed to be about SHOES!! (my best friends).

ANYWAY, while I'm staring at my reflection in the computer monitor, repeatedly telling myself that "you are better than this, you can beat this shopping addiction" I get an email stating that the 12:00 flash sale for Last Call Neiman Marcus will be starting in 10 minutes. Like Florida Evans, DAMN, DAMN, DAMN was my first thought. Do I just simply ignore it? Do I care that I have been waiting for the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale and it starts today? Do I care that someone less loyal than myself may sccop up the deal that was meant for me? What do I do?

I got it. Why didn't I think of this sooner? WINDOW SHOP!!! I didn't say that I couldn't look. Besides this will help me to narrow down my desires so that when I do get to New York I will have in mind just what I am looking for. The best part, I can take ya'll with me to help me to just say NO!!
Alright, were going in and I am counting on you, friend. Help me to stay strong. You have been warned!



pictures courtesy: http://heelmysoles.tumblr.com/

Some heels can stand on their own. Love these gianmarco lorenzi peeptoes!

we would literally give a kidney in exchange for these spiked Noritaka Tatehana peeptoes!! Eeeek!

A lil something different! Cheetah print heels..what do you think heel whores? yay or nay?absolutely adore the colour of these..summertime fine!
simply chic..

Charlotte Olympia’s pretty polka dots! how cute are they?!
Snakeskin platforms aka FIERCE !!!


Buckle up!!



















I don't know about you but I can't take no more. Hand moving to wallet in 5.4.3.2........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting xoxoxo Tammy