Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Something about Tammy........

You know how there is one thing about you that makes you feel like you are the baddest chick alive and no one can step to you or come near your shine? Well today, I felt that way. Why??? My hair of course. Girlfriend, when me and my natural are on the same page and getting along, I am one to be reckoned with. You can't tell me nothing. (you could but I ain't listening) I have been waiting patiently (please, whatever) for 2 and a half years for an Angela Davis type fro. I'm not there yet but my attitude is on 1000 when I do get a fro that is showing promise. I want to take pictures with my lips poked out, posing in front of the camera with the incomparable bathroom shot, (dirty bedroom shot exluded) and of course the one where I am looking over my back with the picture screaming, "Uh huh, I know, get it boo." But since I will be 41 next month and am a mother of three teenage boys, I thought it would be a good look if I just kept this classy. Check out me and my fro and see if you can tell that I  am feeling something about Tammy.

Chilling with my spoiled poodle Cocoa. This is momma's baby.
If you look closely, Cocoa is in the back relieving himself . Legged just jacked up.
 Instead of me, Cocoa is giving you the backshot. Ya'll ain't ready!!
 Bedroom shot had to include my husband.
Posing on the front steps. (Those push ups are paying off. Who wants it? 
A heel connoisseur (heel whore). 
 I said no dirty room shots but this is my youngest's room and I am trying to show off his artwork.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting xoxoxo Tammy